What a week...

I'll just leave it at that, and move on.

So recording has been going well, thanks for asking. I'm still having a few issues with things, but once I get a good MIDI keyboard, I should be okay. My room is still a mess, because I can't seem to fit this recording stuff anywhere at all when I'm not using it....

So today we got a big group of people to play Country Rockband....
...
So anyway, the game pretty much includes the most country of all country songs (the newer ones, that is). And Corey has an even worse accent than most of the artists in the game! Boy was that a joy to listen to! I just played bass and tuned out the song. Country bass players have it made! I was pretty much only hitting two notes the entire game....on expert. I texted while playing bass, on expert, and still pulled off 94% accuracy. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during one song....
But it's all good! Since I got my sisters to bribe me to come by promising chocolate! Almost got in a wreck on the way there...Bex doesn't know how to use her horn....But we lived. And, every 5 minutes, she kept reassuring me I will live. I'm not sure what she thought was wrong with me, but apparently it must not be deadly.

I would also like the world to know I was practicing my ninja skills last night! The fact that I and the rest of my group remained unnoticed proves that we were successful ninjas! But unfortunately, I had to come home after that.

Well, although I probably have enough to write about to fill a long magazine article (Let's face it...I don't have the attention span to write a book), I'm just going to stop now, because I don't want to get into everything that's gone through my head the past few days.

If you've actually kept reading this far, have a happy new year, and may it be better than the last (then again, that shouldn't be too hard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment