Little kids at Target are funny!

And hobos can be too!

So after I got done at the dentist, I went to Target to check out some mp3 players. While I was there, these cute little kids came up to me. There was a little 5-year old bald black boy, and his 4-year old sister. I couldn't pronounce their names right (partly because I had no feeling in my face), and I'm not about to try to spell them.

Anyway, the boy walks up..."Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me, sir. Excuse me"

I turn around, make an attempt to smile (but I don't think it worked...stupid anesthesia). "Yes?"

Boy: "Do you work here? My mommy needs something."

Me: "Sorry, I don't work here."

Boy: "Are you sure? Cuz I think she wants a camera."

You don't need to know the rest of the conversation, because it involved me asking his name, and failing miserably at repeating it lol. Cool kid.

Then five minutes later, this other kid, who I'm going to guess was about 9, walks up, points to a display model of a portable DVD player, and says "Hey mister, why doesn't this DVD player work? You tryin' to rip us off?!"

I don't know why I looked like I worked there...I was wearing green. But apparently I could pull of Target employee pretty well.

On the way out, a hobo was glaring at me. I tried to glare back, but I still couldn't change my expression. (My face is still stuck on "smile stupidly") But it scared him! He glared at me for a few seconds, then got this particularly frightened look on his face, and walked the other way! I like going to Target after being drugged!

Until next time, viva la cows!

2 comments:

  1. you are a very strange person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs hysterically* Oh John, I always get a nice good laugh when I read your updates. :D I love it!

    Maybe you should apply for a job there? :-p

    ReplyDelete