Good news that you probably don't care about!

I finally got my amazing speakers working with my computer, so they'll play EVERYTHING, and not just stuff coming out of my recording software! I love my speakers. Plus I got a nice mic stand. It's like 50 years old, but it's my favorite lol.

In other news, I've gotten hooked on The Big Bang Theory. Not the implausible scientific assumption, but the hilarious sitcom on CBS. The humor is even nerdier than that of the IT Crowd! Awesome show! It doesn't have the same British humor i love so much, but it's still great. AND it's filmed in front of a live studio audience! So the writers aren't telling you when to laugh and for how long.

In other other news, it turns out I have an appointment with an oral surgeon in Fort Walton (I just can't get away from that place anymore!) this Monday, to see about having my wisdom teeth taken out. Oh joy! I'm sure someone will appreciate me on drugs, though. I live to please. Who knows, maybe there'll be yet another followup Youtube video to David after Dentist (http://bit.ly/1Srd76) But hey, I'll look on the bright side! Soon, my mouth will be so much roomier! Then more food can fit in my mouth, so I'll be able to eat more. That means I can finally get fat! Woohoo!

Don't judge my logic!

Well, I think I'm gonna go teach my dog to make me a sandwich! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Getting your wisdom teeth out isn't that bad, it's actually kinda fun! Did I ever tell you about getting mine out? :-p

    Get fat? you? ha, well.. I thought the same thing too before I went to college and yet I gained 15 pounds. lol Wonder what this next semester will do! :D

    ReplyDelete