Revival next week...

...For nights that my face ISN'T planning on being twice it's natural size. But if any of you are going to have chipmunk faces, maybe we could meet up at church and you could give me company!

It's really cold outside right now. Last I heard, Cameron said there was a chance of snow flurries, but it wasn't very likely. I hope it does, cuz I miss snow so much. Granted, I won't be building any buff snowmen like we did in Colorado in the middle of an evil snowball fight (Man, now i miss that entire state!)


My muscles look better, but I'm jealous of his mohawk...

Sooo...last night I set up a friendface account! If you haven't watched the IT Crowd, you won't get it. But long story short, Moss is now my friend on facebook! Now I'm just waiting on Roy to approve me XD.

Did anyone else see the list of movies coming out this summer?! Prince of Persia, Toy Story 3, The Last Airbender, just to name a few. I can't wait! Needless to say, I'm moving this summer. My new address will be the Rave in Destin (I'll keep you posted about which theater.) I'll be throwing a house warming party right after I get out of school. RSVP!

Stop reading now and go outside!

1 comment:

  1. NO! I'm not going outside! It's COLD out there ur crazy!? (and there is snow everywhere......)

    ReplyDelete