Woot Squared

That was a joke among us nerds in high school. because you see, (woot)(woot) = woot^2 ...ahh nevermind. You want me to just get to the good stuff. Well, so far it looks like I'm going to be eating a lot of giraffes, because I promised people that if they didn't watch my newest video, I would have to eat a giraffes. Well, 464 people could potentially read that promise, and my view count is only 38. So I now must eat 426 giraffes. I love animal crackers, but that's a lot.... Hey, maybe you could help me, internet. You can watch it for me! It's a song I wrote called All Things Through Christ. I promise you'll enjoy it. And I make good on my promises. I already ate about 6 giraffes (this takes time, ok? giraffes are big). Anyway, yeah, you should watch it. Here it is. But, if you click the video and go to Youtube to watch it, you can see it in high def (1080p), AND you can click that fancy little like button, and save some elephants as well. So yeah. Listen to this song. I dare you.


Did you like it? I hope you did! I really like that song. It was fun to write, and I get a lot from the message of it. Philippians 4:13 has been my life verse for quite some time. Not to be confused with my favorite verse, which is Leviticus 13:41, which in the KJV says "And he that hath his hair fallen off from the part of his head toward his face, he is forehead bald: yet is he clean." Well, that's all for now.

But Wait! Before I go. I just want you to know that if it weren't for you, my music career would be nonexistent. I write songs to deliver these messages to you, after all. So thank you for all your support, internet. Now go tell the world how much each and every one of you means to me!

Unless you're determined never going listen to anything I write. In which case, get off my blog.

Bye everyone else! Look for another song in two weeks!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment