Ok try this.

So for the past couple days, I've been trying to make a decent video of one of my songs, but I just can't get them to turn out right. It's in a weird key, so it's still not often I can play through it without messing up, since it's a pretty new song lol (if only there was a transpose down button on my guitar). And when I do play it right, the video gets messed up on almost every take anyway. Why? I don't know, but the fact that this camera is about 6 years old, and I have to start my computer in Windows XP just to get it to connect doesn't make it any better. I usually end up with about 10 seconds of my video disappearing from the middle. However, I was playing around with another song I wrote last summer that I have a lot of fun with, mainly because of how upbeat it is. It's still not perfect, but I'm starting to think that there's no way I'm going to get a video just right without just going out and buying a brand new camera. Since a camera isn't on my list of priorities right now, I thought I'd just show you a video with not-so-great quality. My youtube channel is just looking so lonely...I couldn't no put anything up for much longer. Don't worry though, you'll get to hear the other one before long. Anyway, click the word "  PENGUIN!  " to see my video over on youtube. Why? I like penguins. Get over it. And because it's not letting me embed the video like normal. Standard computer weirdness.

Speaking of my list of priorities that got mentioned up there, something just got bumped to the top. I hadn't realized it before, but you can get Star Wars voices for your TomTom GPS. I don't have a GPS, but now I need one, because probably the only thing that could make my car cooler would be if I had Darth Vader telling me how much farther until I turn left. Shoot, I'd even use that thing jut to move my car to the other side of the driveway when I'm blocking somebody in! I'm sure you'll say it would just get old once the 'new" wore off, but all I can think about right now is hearing the phrase while driving, "In 200 yards, turn left you must. mmm?" You can just never go wrong with Star Wars, and I don't care how nerdy that makes me sound lol.

By the way, (actually, considering my last paragraph was about Star Wars and TomToms...this is probably about as far out of the way as I can get) last night, Michael came over to work on a new song he's written. He just wanted me to write out some sheet music to it. It's a pretty cool song. I like it. He's a pretty good songwriter. I won't say too much about it right now, but he's trying to get a CD made as well, and I get to help with some of the songs :D.

Happy Cow Appreciation Day! (Oh yeah, forgot to mention, today is Chick-Fil-A's "Dress-up-like-a-cow-and-we-give-you-free-food-because-anyone-willing-to-go-out-in-public-dressed-like-a-cow-deserves-something-free" Day. Yeah, they were so close to going with my catchy name there, till someone ran in at the last second and said "NO!! Call it Cow Appreciation Day!" Darn. So close. Foiled again by catchy marketers! Guess I'll have to try again later...Anyway, bye! Have a good day! Watch my video! Buy me a steak! (the first one is optional =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment