Turning the Key

Well, I've started working on getting my second song copyrighted (but not my first one yet, because of confusing parts of my brain not letting me call that one finished lol). I can send in the audio recording I already made, but I might attempt a slightly better quality recording before sending it in. Also, I'm going to finalize the sheet music I wrote out, and I might include accompaniment parts. This should take a few days, but no longer than two weeks, to get everything how I want it.

I've thought about a simple poor man's copyright, but I have to face the fact that I'm far too protective of my songs to do anything less than official. I know, I'm just paranoid...but admitting that doesn't change things.

So far, I have four, possibly five songs that are ready to begin their finalization process. I'm excited about the last two, because they were born out of my color series idea. (Well technically, only the last one was, but those are details I refuse to explain at the moment.)

Today I saw Das, Topher, and Jensons. It turns out Das has never watched Invader Zim! Topher and I got to relive the series in about 10 minutes, to engourage Das to watch it. Anyone who has NOT seen Invader Zim SHOULD. Right now. After the creepy Palm Pre lady stops trying her hand at mind control on TV, get on youtube, hulu, or some other site, and find some Invader Zim episodes. If you don't watch them, I will personally clog you toilet with cheese. Not shredded or anything. No, a giant wheel of Pepperjack. Of course, nobody needs to worry about this, because the only people who would be reading this blog for now have seen Invader Zim anyway. I don't know why I just typed this whole paragraph, but there's so much here that I don't want to delete it. Lack of sleep is taking its toll.

From the exact center of my bedroom,
Johnbobz.

No comments:

Post a Comment