Humble Beginnings

Well, as you can see, this is my first post. Might as well dive in....

I've been thinking a lot lately about a career in music. I've got a lot planned out, actually. Sure it'll take some work, which is why I'm still planning on finishing my degree first, so i can have a nice career to back me through the years it could ake to make any money off of my music.

I had an epiphany last night though. I intend to do a song series based on colors. It sounds retarded, but I think it's a cool idea, because, for me, different colors have very lively feelings. I was just thinking what it would be like to explain to someone what a particular color feel like to me. Say, sky blue, for instance. I'm not telling you what that's like though; you'll just have to wait until I release the song :P

Well, that about wraps this up. I just needed something to star this off with.

This has been A Colorful Ambition, with Johnbobz. Tune in next time to hear.....well, just tune in next time, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment