Don't hate me.

Ok, so I KNOW I said there would be a new video a while ago...and i honestly tried, but I've been fighting off something, and I've mostly been succeeding, but my voice has suffered, and I just can't get it to sound any good.
So with that being said, Happy Independence Day! I honestly tried my best to get a video up today, but it just wasn't going to happen.

Not much is going up here today. I can just tell you a couple things, like that I have been dog-sitting for some friends. They have a Great Dane and a Doberman. Not your little lap dogs, for sure. The Doberman is pretty young, so he's, of course, way too excited for his size. I'm also watching their other pets, one of which includes this parrot that is just....well, if i don't look it in the eye while I pet the dogs, the thing will let out a screech that no doubt stretches across the expanse of the universe and deafens half the host of Heaven. At first, I thought it was a "Get out of my house" screech...but then it just got louder when I started towards the door. You can imagine my aversion to heading TOWARD such a horrid sound, so it took a little while to discover he actually wanted me to go over towards his cage and watch him strut around. And of course, this happens every time I go over there, so he apparently forgets he already showed himself off to me.

Well, I want a coke. I know it's not healthy, but leave me alone. it's a holiday. I can do what I want. Coke is American, thank you! Good day, sir. I said good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment